The Dark Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Brotherhood

The Minecraft anti grief clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random message sent to me XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenwindu
Epic Griefer Slayer
Epic Griefer Slayer
Greenwindu

Random message sent to me XD Empty
PostSubject: Random message sent to me XD   Random message sent to me XD EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:17 am

I was looking through my email earlier and a random person had sent me this.

MORE CAREFUL STUPID DODO THEY HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE AND THEY HAD AXES AND KILLED EVERYONE THEY SAW WITH BOMBS BUT THEN TNT KILLED THEM HURRAY FOR TNT STUPID DODOS THEY WERE SCREAMING THERE STUPID HEADS OFF SHOUTING FLUTHA AND THEN THEY MADE TNT AND KILLED EVERYONE THEY SAW AND BLEW UP A MOUNTIAN AND THEN THEY MADE LAVA AND THEY JUMPED INTO IT AND COMMITED SUCIDE AND I SAID YOU IDIOTS AND THEY GOT AN AXE AND PECKED ME I RAN HOMETO MOMMA THEN I SAID STUPID CHICKEN AND I FOUND OUT ON YOUTUBE HOW TO KILL CHICKENS SO I KILLED A DODO AND THEY USED TNT AND BLOW THEMSELVES UP STUPID DODO BUT NOW THERE ARE DEDES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcdarkbrotherhood.tk
SilverFool
The Lion King
SilverFool

PostSubject: Re: Random message sent to me XD   Random message sent to me XD EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:15 am

MORE CAREFUL STUPID LIeN THEY HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE AND THEY HAD AXES AND KILLED EVERYONE THEY SAW WITH BOMBS BUT THEN TNT KILLED THEM HURRAY FOR TNT STUPID LIeNs THEY WERE SCREAMING THERE STUPID HEADS OFF SHOUTING FLUTHA AND THEN THEY MADE TNT AND KILLED EVERYONE THEY SAW AND BLEW UP A MOUNTIAN AND THEN THEY MADE LAVA AND THEY JUMPED INTO IT AND COMMITED SUCIDE AND I SAID YOU IDIOTS AND THEY GOT AN AXE AND PECKED ME I RAN HOMETO MOMMA THEN I SAID STUPID CHICKEN AND I FOUND OUT ON YOUTUBE HOW TO KILL CHICKENS SO I KILLED A LIeN AND THEY USED TNT AND BLOW THEMSELVES UP STUPID LIeN BUT NOW THERE ARE LIONS RAWR.
Back to top Go down
Greenwindu
Epic Griefer Slayer
Epic Griefer Slayer
Greenwindu

PostSubject: Re: Random message sent to me XD   Random message sent to me XD EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:16 am

... and they all lived happily ever after
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcdarkbrotherhood.tk
SilverFool
The Lion King
SilverFool

PostSubject: Re: Random message sent to me XD   Random message sent to me XD EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:16 am

as the lion's harem of wives
Back to top Go down
Duco232

PostSubject: Re: Random message sent to me XD   Random message sent to me XD EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:37 am

I have to tell you something.....

I killed mufasa.....
(lion king movie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random message sent to me XD   Random message sent to me XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Random message sent to me XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Brotherhood :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: