The Dark Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Brotherhood

The Minecraft anti grief clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys. Here's my ideas.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whiteshadow197

Whiteshadow197

Hey guys. Here's my ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys. Here's my ideas.   Hey guys. Here's my ideas. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Hey, I just signed up for this on my path to an early promotion and white-listing. In case you don't see my 3 suggestions on the MC Forums, here they are:
1. We should have clan wars! Even though this is an Anti-Griefer clan, clan wars are extremely fun.

2. I agree with AznAran. We should have parties in Skype or Ventrilo (or even Teamspeak) in which we get 4 or 5 people onto a server and do a custom map.

3. Random Griefer Patrols. We could ally up with the top ten or so Minecraft servers and randomly send people on one of them to see if there are any Griefers. I used to be on the BloodCraft server a lot, and there is SOOOOOO much griefing.
Back to top Go down
sirolf

sirolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. Here's my ideas.   Hey guys. Here's my ideas. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:30 am

Clan wars would be soo cool, split the clan up in 2 teams and make a new server and such Very Happy
Skype wouldn't be only usefull for custom maps but too for normal playing, but I'm pretty sure not everyone has a mic. wich could be a problem.
For the patrols, this is going to be pretty hard to get on the servers (if they have whitelist) and most of the bigger servers have all sorts of griefer controls.
Back to top Go down
Whiteshadow197

Whiteshadow197

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. Here's my ideas.   Hey guys. Here's my ideas. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:38 pm

I mean clan wars as in warring against other clans. Believe it or not, but there are some major clans out there that are dedicated to griefing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. Here's my ideas.   Hey guys. Here's my ideas. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys. Here's my ideas.
Page 1 of 1