The Dark Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Brotherhood

The Minecraft anti grief clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape the Room!

Go down 
+2
DigWithAPick
Greenwindu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenwindu
Epic Griefer Slayer
Epic Griefer Slayer
Greenwindu

Escape the Room! Empty
PostSubject: Escape the Room!   Escape the Room! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:34 am

Hi, welcome to another forum game!

This one is called: ESCAPE THE ROOM!

What you have to do is escape the room the person above has stated, for example:

Player 1: I (Insert way to get out of previous posters room here). The next room I enter has a Immortal Man with a sword and will not let me pass. He is not fooled by invisibility.

Player 2: I talk to him and find out he is scared of rats. I take out my pet rat and tell him to let me past or I'll release him. He lets me pass, and I release the rat into the room on the way into the next. He screams, but the noise is blocked out by the door closing behind me as I step into the new room. ]

The next room...

Try and make it as funny as possible, and don't use bad excuses (I blow up the door with TnT I got from nowhere...)

Have fun!

You enter a room which has 5 cyclops (Cyclops) in. They see and and are about to hit you with thier hammers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcdarkbrotherhood.tk
DigWithAPick
Son of Poseidon
DigWithAPick

Escape the Room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the Room!   Escape the Room! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:38 am

I use the 5 fingers on my hand to poke each one in the eye, then run by while they're stunned.

The room I now enter has two people in it. One is a 14 year old girl and the other is an 18 year old boy. Next to the wall, there is a can of Cola shaking violently. The girl is holding a video camera and the boy is moving slowly to the can.

(YogPod reference)
Back to top Go down
Greenwindu
Epic Griefer Slayer
Epic Griefer Slayer
Greenwindu

Escape the Room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the Room!   Escape the Room! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:46 am

Simple, I ignore them both and walk through the door to the next room.

The next room has an old man who says you must kill him to get the key to the next room. The problem is that he's immortal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcdarkbrotherhood.tk
DigWithAPick
Son of Poseidon
DigWithAPick

Escape the Room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the Room!   Escape the Room! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 am

Greenwindu wrote:
Simple, I ignore them both and walk through the door to the next room.

The next room has an old man who says you must kill him to get the key to the next room. The problem is that he's immortal.

/ungod and move to the next room :3

But really, cut off his head, take the key and then remove his brain and take it with you.

The next room contains water with the key at the bottom. The water will kill you instantly if you come into contact with it.
Back to top Go down
darkaxel101

Escape the Room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the Room!   Escape the Room! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:00 am

I use a strong magnet to get the key to me and then i use a portal gun to come across the water (portal 2 Very Happy )

the next room has 11 littel childs in it that tackel you down before you reach the door and take you back to the beginning

i like this forum game Razz
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gereja

Escape the Room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the Room!   Escape the Room! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:33 am

You find a teleporter. cheers and you use it to get back where you where. But then you see the kids and take out a diamond sword to chop off the kids' faces. Then you teleport to the guy who is scared of the rat and you call him a wussy then you teleport back to the room with the children and open the door to the next room.

The next room has a bunch of girls that seduce you and you are in a trans that you cannot get out of and the door is being blocked by an evil cherry cherry Twisted Evil that is invincible and it teleports you to a different dimension if you stop the girls and go near him.
Back to top Go down
GlitchPhase

GlitchPhase

Escape the Room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the Room!   Escape the Room! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:00 pm

You use /vanish and then Noclip thru the to the next room

When you enter your hacks are stripped and you find your self in a white room with a smiling horse, and a rather odd, misplaced shadow. The door is no where to be found.
Back to top Go down
http://Darkangl.com
Totamto

Totamto

Escape the Room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the Room!   Escape the Room! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:04 pm

GlitchPhase wrote:
You use /vanish and then Noclip thru the to the next room

When you enter your hacks are stripped and you find your self in a white room with a smiling horse, and a rather odd, misplaced shadow. The door is no where to be found.

Punch the horse to reveal a hidden creepy man, who I then steal the keys and a flashlight from. I then shine the light onto the shadow, revealing a hidden door and I open it with my key.

When you enter the room you see a giant jar of mayo, and a chicken. The door is locked and the key is somewhere in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escape the Room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the Room!   Escape the Room! Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape the Room!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Brotherhood :: Off Topic :: Forum Games-
Jump to: